Raccaro - LA STORIA

Fu nel lontano 1928 che Giuseppe Raccaro posò la prima pietra d’una casa colonica ai piedi del monte Quarin, presso la chiesa di Santa Maria ( detta Santa Apollonia ), sito in dolce pendenza e felice microclima. Poi Mario Raccaro, suo figlio, nel 1970 scelse con felice intuizione la specializzazione vinicola.

HISTORY

In far-off 1928, Giuseppe Raccaro laid the first stone for a farmhouse at the foot of Mount Quarin. The gently sloping location near the church of Santa Maria, popularly known as Santa Apollonia, was blessed with a fine site climate. Later, in 1970, Giuseppe’s son Mario took the shrewd decision to concentrate on viticulture.